This week, Olivia:
- Loves crayons and coloring. She lays down on the ground and really gets into it, her nose almost touching the paper as she draws.
- Threw a couple of mini dramatic tantrums, where she flung herself away and cried really hard for a minute and then was totally fine.
- Recognizes and correctly identifies the letters O, B and Y
- Started babbling gibberish randomly, even though she can speak in full sentences.
- Went to a children’s show in the park and acted really shy with her new friends, but as soon as we got home, she couldn’t stop talking about the clown concert and how much she likes clowns.