This week, Olivia:
- Loves her two new books: Little Humans and The Book with No Pictures. She memorized Little Humans in a couple of days and is so sweet when she reads it (video below). After I posted the video on Instagram, I was so excited to find a couple of comments from the author (the creator of HONY)! The Book With No Pictures is just silly and funny. It reminds me of one of our all-time favorites, The Monster at the End of This Book
- Draws O, V and other letters pretty well (they’re recognizable, at least :))
- Tried her first crab roll. She was more impressed with the bun 😛 I, however, loved my lobster roll. Next time, I’m going to order her the good stuff!
- Likes to go fishing with this Melissa & Doug magnetic puzzle
- Keeps talking about “witches in the air” when she walks into a dark room. They’ve been learning about Halloween at school 😛
Favorite quotes of the week:
- “Where did daddy get his haircut? From somebody else’s hand?
- “Daddy, I like your haircut. And I like your shirt and your pants, too”
- “I no want a pancake with a leaf on it” – when she saw them being served with a parsley garnish
- “I no want to go to see attle”
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but we will automatically receive a small commission that goes straight into Olivia's piggybank. All product opinions are our own, and we do our research to only recommend the best!