This week, Olivia:
- Went to Little Tokyo! We love exploring our new city, especially when it involves sushi. Olivia loved riding the train again, trying red bean cake, and going to the Hello Kitty store.
- Popped out of bed and said, “I’m done sleeping now!” She’s starting to waking up in the night again, asking for water or one more story
- Wants something and then immediately doesn’t want it
- Had a pretty nasty virus into Monday, so we watched Frozen, which I thought was pretty scary but Olivia and M enjoyed. Afterwards, she kept singing “Let it Go” and “Do you want to build a snowman?” in this super sweet voice 🙂
Favorite quote of the week:
- “Mommy, you like coffee? Drink your coffee!”