This week, Olivia:
- Had her first dentist visit! I wish I could have been there but hubby was more than up for the challenge! He took the day off and turned it into a daddy-daughter date complete with ice cream and a trip to the toy store! Since I prepped her the week leading up to it by telling her the dentist was going to “tickle her teeth”, O did pretty well. She even got to pick the toothpaste flavor the dentist used to clean her teeth (chocolate) and came home with a nice new tooth brush.
- Asked me to draw Thomas. When I was finished, she asked me to “Draw a #1 on his side.”!! She continues to be obsessed with all things Thomas, and loves to read Thomas’ ABC Book at bedtime.
- Loves playing with her new wooden puzzles, especially this Melissa & Doug See-Inside Alphabet Puzzle. She dumps all of the pieces out and is getting really good at remembering what each letter of the alphabet stands for.
- Says, “Aww, man!” if she drops or spills something. It’s so cute!
Favorite quotes this week:
- “Livy got a kitty in her house called Chewy Meow Meow”
- Me: “What time is it?” O-“Twenty-Five” For some reason, it’s always “twenty-five” whenever I ask.
- “Thomas is the most beautiful train I ever saw”
- “Give me that.” (We’re working on “please”)
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but we will automatically receive a small commission that goes straight into Olivia's piggybank. All product opinions are our own, and we do our research to only recommend the best!