This week, Olivia:
- Says, “Yup” instead of “Yes” sometimes – it’s the cutest!
- Went to the botanical garden! She loved playing in the Children’s Garden and splashing her hands in the little fountains.
- Recognized a “P” on a parking structure!
- Has a beauty mark on her pinkie! It seems to have popped up in the last week or so.
- Counted “3-2-1, 1-2-3” while going down the stairs.
- Knows her address (street and city).
- Likes to draw with chalk and loves this Melissa & Doug Sticker Pad. She’s pretty obsessed with stickers these days and puts them everywhere!