This week, Olivia:
- Went to the pumpkin patch! She was just a tiny baby last year when we went, and now she was running around yelling “puh-kin” As is the case these days, she didn’t sit still for too long when we tried to get her to sit in a wagon and take a photo with her friend. O also went on her first trick or treat! We walked over to our neighbor’s house and got two mini Hershey bars, one of which she devoured.
- Said “night-night time, read Sushi“
- Is saying “no” a lot more
- Is very clingy, especially with me
- Is starting to identify ownership of objects – “daddy’s shirt”, “mommy’s glasses”
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but we will automatically receive a small commission that goes straight into Olivia's piggybank. All product opinions are our own, and we do our research to only recommend the best!