This week, Olivia:
- Started a new Montessori pre-school right when we got back from vacation. She did really well the first couple of days (all of the teachers remarked on how she adjusted from day one), but now cries really hard when M drops her off in the morning.
- Loves to draw, and got a whole bunch of new stuff for her birthday. Her favorites are this Crayola Dry Erase Board (who knew washable, dry-erase crayons existed?!) and this Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet which she calls her “iPad” and was a huge hit with our 6 year old nieces as well.
- Likes puzzles, and is really good at them. She figured this new Melissa & Doug Fairy Puzzle one out in no time!
- Calls me “mom-mom”
- Still wakes up 1 – 3 times a night 😛
- Went to a lovely party at a new mommy friend’s house, and as soon as she saw the water table, she made herself at home! She made a few new friends and even got to play with Olive, whose mom, Jody (aka My Baby Olive Juice) is one of my favorite mommy bloggers! We met right here on the blog when we were both going through a particularly rough Wonder Weeks phase with our girls. She linked to my Wonder Weeks post and the rest is history 🙂