This week, Olivia:
- Had a Thanksgiving feast at school and ate her first slice of pie (pumpkin), which she loved!
- Celebrated Thanksgiving at Disneyland (our first time!). It was so packed, and we only went on three rides (if you don’t count the Teacups which she got on and SCREAMED her way off before the ride even started) but it was such a wonderful experience. O got to meet lots of characters (including princesses), explore Toontown, ride It’s a Small World, eat a Disneyland pickle and a lollypop, wave to Elsa and Anna in the parade, watch a Beauty and the Beast show in the theater, eat Thanksgiving dinner at Disney and stay in a Toy Story themed room! She still talks about it constantly and we can’t wait to go back! BTW – if you have a toddler, I would NOT recommend Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride! We took Olivia on not knowing what to expect and she covered her eyes the whole time, poor sweetie.
- Recognizes and points out opposites – “up and down”, “big and small”
Favorite quotes this week:
- “Mommy, I’m making a’dainty dish'” (Took me a while to get what she was talking about but then it clicked – we have come back to our old favorite, the Mary Engelbreit Mother Goose book)
- Mike: “Hi little buddy” O: “No, call me princess!”
- “Don’t sing mommy, you’re not a princess. You’re not wearing a princess dress like me.”