This week, Olivia:
- Plays pretend – pretends she is sleeping and snores, makes believe she’s a piglet and snorts
- Tries to show off for other kids – she gets all excited and yells and even did a dance when she saw a little boy walk by. If this is how it’s gonna be, we’re in big trouble!
- Asks us to draw things for her on her Toulouse Lap-Trec magnetic drawing board – Thomas, bear, heart, etc
- Wasn’t into eggs this week – she kept pushing them away saying, “all gone”
- Counted to 8!!
- Says “hiccups” whenever she has them