- Celebrated Thanksgiving and Hanukkah at our friends’ house. Olivia’s favorites were stuffing and gravy, garlic mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie with whipped cream!
- Likes to climb up and sit on chairs
- Got a bunch of new toys for Hanukkah! The highlights were this pink dump truck, a B. Keyboard and a ton of great books! Right now, she asks us to read When I Was Small at each bedtime, sits attentively as we read, and although she’s only had it for a few days, finishes the sentences on each page!
- Is starting to get the hang of using a fork – she used one to eat scrambled eggs all by herself at breakfast!
- Went to the zoo, and actually looked impressed when we showed her the bears. She spent the rest of the weekend making a cute roar! Other highlights included a rogue monkey who climbed a tree until it was hanging right above us (O was fascinated) and visiting the goats in the petting area.
- Discovered she loves tuna! Who would have thought?
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but we will automatically receive a small commission that goes straight into Olivia's piggybank. All product opinions are our own, and we do our research to only recommend the best!